These Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between PRBuzz LLC ("PRBuzz") a Florida limited liability corporation, having its principal place of business as 6017 Pine Ridge Rd, #224, Naples FL 34119, and you the user ("USER").
You (the user) agree to the following:
1. That you (the user) are authorized by your company or organization to submit the Release to PRBuzz LLC for distribution.
2. The user, not PRBuzz LLC are solely responsible for the accuracy and substance of the content submit to us for distribution. Because of the volume of information submitted to PRBuzz, we cannot verify any facts or information in press releases or the sites they are linked to.
3. The content that you submit to us is factually and legally accurate. The content that you submit to us does not violate any state, federal, copywrite or common law or other proprietary rights of any third party.
4. Your content and the web site that it is linked to does not contain any information that is defamatory, obscene, libelous, slanderous, fraudulent / misleading, or defamatory.
5. PRBuzz reserves the right to reject or edit any content or press release when necessary in its judgment. PRBuzz reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any press release, user or content from its web site or deny approval to any press release, user or content.
6. You shall indemnify and hold harmless PRBuzz from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
7. PRBuzz does not warrant or ensure that PRBuzz's services will be free from errors, including omissions, interruptions, delays, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. PRBuzz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services. PRBuzz does not warrant specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release.
8. We reserve the right to publish positive feedback at our website. If you do not want us to quote your positive experiences with our company you must notify us in advance. We will remove any positive feedback from our website if given a 48 hour notice.
9. You have submitted accurate contact information and your legal name in the body of your press release and at out on-line order form.
10. We reserve the right to ban / blacklist any user for any reason. IP address blocking or blacklisting as well as blocking any press releases from your company may be enacted at our sole judgment.
11. By your submission of content or other information to PRBuzz, You agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms and Conditions. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Florida.
12. If you are using our service to distribute press releases for your customers, the web page or site that your customers order from must make it clear that you are not an employee, agent or affiliate of prbuzz.com. You must clearly state the name of your legally registered company and full contact information on the page that customers order from. You may not mention PRBuzz or include any of our content without our permission.
Additional Details for Unlimited Pricing Plan:
By paying $299 USD, you may distribute unlimited press releases for a single year. All press releases must be about the company or organization that you indicated in the payment form. If you wish to distribute press releases about more than one company, you may place multiple orders.
SEO Firms and resellers: by paying $499 USD per year you may distribute an unlimited of press releases for all of your customers.
Note: certain parts of your control panel may stop working and data may be lost if you cancel your subscription.
Refunds: We do not offer refunds once an account is automatically set up. Be sure to test prbuzz before ordering to make sure we will fill your needs. All payments are fully used and depleted once account is set up. No credit balance remains from payment once account is set up.