FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Garland, Texas - United States - May 17, 2016 - Frontrunners Health, an established leader in superior nutritional supplements, announces the launch of their Premium Multi-vitamin and Multi-mineral 2 a Day, which includes important vitamins and minerals plus powerful antioxidant support from a proprietary phytonutrient blend to bolster overall health. The product is available now, and you can learn more about the vitamin at the link below.
According to National Institute of Health, more than two-thirds (68.8%) of adults are considered overweight or obese. This means that they are at a high risk for heart diseases such as diabetes or heart attacks. With the lack of proper nutrition, this two-thirds of Americans lack vital nutrients that help keep their body functioning properly. In fact, below is a list of the seven most common vitamin deficiencies and their importance according to Everyday Health.
Important for maintaining strong bones and controlling muscle and nerve function.
Crucial for bone health.
Helps the kidneys, heart, and other organs work properly.
Helps the body make red blood cells, which carry oxygen to the body.
Aids in the production of DNA and helps make neurotransmitters in the brain.
Also known as folic acid, this is particularly important for women of childbearing age. Lack of this can cause neural tube defects in an unborn child.
Helps support bone health and assists in energy production.
With vitamins playing such a large role in the body’s functions and a large amount of obese people with possible vitamin and mineral deficiencies, a multivitamin can help bridge the gap between what a person should get and what they are not getting. This is what Frontrunners Health Premium Multi-vitamin and Multi-mineral 2 A Day Vitamins accomplishes.
"We are very excited to offer this product to the public for the first time, and we believe it has everything the consumer needs to get the most health benefits," said Spencer. "We are confident this is the best vitamin on the market today, and feel that consumers will strongly agree with us."
Highlights of the product include:
• Contains powerful antioxidant support from a proprietary phytonutrient blend of standardized spinach, blueberry, and strawberry extracts, carotenoids, and methylated resveratrol, which all offer protective health benefits for multiple systems in the human body.
• Contains astaxanthin, which is very rare in multi-vitamins. It is linked to linked to healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and may even have a future in cancer treatment.
• Carefully developed to contain the right amounts of vitamins and minerals to avoid side effects.
• Each ingredient chosen is absorbable and compatible with other nutrients as well as with allergic-reaction potential and safety in mind.
• Certain nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin D, and B-complex vitamins are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in antioxidant protection, energy production, the maintenance of healthy blood cells, the nervous system, hormonal balance, and more.
• Patented, natural form of Folate.
• Contains lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin, and astaxanthin, which are carotenoid antioxidants for eye health and beyond.
More About Frontrunners Health
Frontrunners Health believes in service to customers and delivering quality products at an affordable price. Their mission is to manufacture superior nutritional supplements, including professional grade vitamins, to offer high-quality nutrition for everyone. The company works with industry leaders in nutrition such dietitians, nutritionists, and scientists to develop vitamins that deliver on their promises. The company invests research, time, and money to create the best nutritional supplements available.
MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATION
Regional Sales Manager
1919 S. Shiloh Rd., Suite 107
Garland, TX 75042
Phone: (877) 697-8615
Fax: (972) 840-2435